Where can I buy ZA's album in America?

« Older   Newer »

1. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Their English is pretty good too! I love the originality of their music. It's so different. We need more artists like that!

I'm not too optimistic about the crossover either. I do, however, hold out hope to the nth degree. *lol* On Sunday, I was watching a live stream on the computer of ZA. It was a show called La Domenica. They were performing 'Sei Vuoi Uccidimi' and they were only 1 minute and 12 seconds into the song when they were cut off. The show ended and that was that. I couldn't believe it. Poor Thomas and The Maffucci! The trip to get to the studio was longer than the performance. :(

I did do a couple of the Daily Phrase Italian. I love it! He's got a fabulous grasp on the language. Definitely a lot better than the other language software that I have. The sad thing for me is that I took Italian in high school, and like you, I didn't remember much.

I am ready for the cooler weather. It was 76 today. I haven't seen leaves change color in a very long time. When it's 85 degrees on Christmas morning...there's something not right in the world. :)

James is American. He is an English teacher at a school there in Korea.

The Maffucci? Driving? Are we sure it wasn't his stunt double??! *hehe*

BTW, did you ever receive your 'Perdermi' CD? I'm currently waiting for my 'Appena Prima Di Partire' disc. Amazon finally got some. It should be here in a few weeks.

17 replies since 21/5/2011, 04:43   462 views