Where can I buy ZA's album in America?

« Older   Newer »

1. rachelbell

User deleted

Hi. My name is Rachel.

I'm looking for Zero Assoluto's 2007 album, "Appena Prima Di Partire."

I checked out iTunes and amazon.com but they don't have the album. iTunes has a few songs, but the version they have for the song "Appena Prima Di Partire" features Nelly and I don't like it. I prefer the original Italian version.

If anybody knows where I can get the album (i.e. Italian website, etc.), I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Rachel

Edited by rachelbell - 4/1/2013, 23:14

2. Silvy93_za

User deleted

Hi Rachel,
    I searched the cd on the net and I found this site www.cdbox.it/scripts/scheda.asp?zona=cd&a=4011045246261
    Try to have a look and let me know :)

3. Gioddi~ZA

User deleted

Hi Rachel,
    maybe you can buy the CD on ebay http://cgi.ebay.it/ZERO-ASSOLUTO-APPENA-PR...=item5d2e7438c1 :D

4. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hi Rachel. On a side note you can pre-order their new CD on Amazon.com. :)

5. Silvy93_za

User deleted

Hi Rachel, now I don't remember, but I think yes ;)

6. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

QUOTE (rachelbell @ 23/5/2011, 22:51) 
    Thanks, Silvy93_za for the link. Do you know if they accept foreign credit cards and ship international?

Gioddi~ZA. I barely use eBay and my Italian isn't very good. It would be such an adventure to play with eBay in Italian. :)

Hi FanUSA! I know you can pre-order ZA's new album on amazon.com - Isn't it awesome? I visited Orlando, FL back in 2005. I went to West Palm Beach, Disney World, and Ft. Lauderdale. I also visited Sarasota in 2002 and all I can remember is visiting an alligator park. How long have you been ZA's fan?

I have been a fan for about a year. I'm studying Italian at UCF and my professor had one of their songs as a homework assignment. Since then I've been hooked on their music. Seems like you hit up some key places when you visited. :)

How did you hear of ZA?

7. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

My professor is really cool. I just finished my elementary sequence and I'm looking forward to starting the intermediate in the fall with her. She had us watch the 'Semplicemente' video. My first encounter with Italian music was with Laura Pausini's (Non C'e'). I agree, it was very refreshing to discover Gli Zero Assoluto.

Did you have an opportunity to join the chat yesterday with the members of ZA? I got there just at the end of the chat. I did ask if they planned to come to the US (more like in the future) and I think the response I got was, "I don't think so." :( I certainly wouldn't mind an English language CD.

8. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

I'm not really sure if they both speak English or if they do, to what degree. I did see a Youtube clip where Matteo read something in English. I'm a super slow writer in Italian so rather than struggle to ask my question in Italian, I wrote it in English.

The only other Italian music that I own, at the moment, is the 'Radio Italia 2010.'

Have you visited Italy? I'm doing a bunch of family genealogy and found out that my father's family is from Benevento. Making him 2nd generation American. We even have a very famous Italian politician in the family line as well. I really want to visit someday.

I was beginning to think I was the oldest person on the forum, next to Thomas and Matteo. :) I'm glad there are at least three other people of similar age!!

9. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Ciao la mia amica!

Sardegna...huh?! Soooo beautiful!!! The water reminds me of the Caymen Islands. With the rocky, mountainous coastlines I bet they have some great hiking trails.

Did you have a favorite type of food? I've read that the cuisine in Sardegna has gone through a lot of influential changes over the decades. All of that is so fascinating to me.

It occurs to me that I know next to nothing about Thomas and Matteo. :unsure: I did see a video blog that their friend Erika posted on the interwebs, and now that you mention it, Matteo is always in the back seat. *LOL* I suppose why drive if you don't have too! It seems like it would be similar to driving in NYC. Mmmm chocolate cake with coconut flour. How very vegan of him. Chocolate is my absolute weakness!

So Thomas is good with computers and likes cats?!! That sounds like the guy for me! Smart and sensitive. We could get past the whole English/Italian language barrier. *LOL*

I love learning about all the things that make them normal people. The media and the gossip rags only discuss the fame and fortune side and always lose the 'real person'. :(

I'm going to have to try and do some reading....I believe the nice young ladies of this forum have some magazine articles on them. Good thing I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday from work...it'll take me that long to go through them. :lol:

Sorry I wrote you a book! *lol*

10. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

The Caribbean is really nice, well most of it is. Haiti was my favorite but I have to say that I was disappointed with Jamaica. They do make some wonderful Rum drinks though!

The potato ravioli sounds delicious. I'm willing to try anything once. I do think I would have to talk myself into the suckling pig..... I'm definitely a seafood kind of girl. I've always been. Everywhere I've lived *Seattle, California, New England, and now Florida* there has always been an emphasis on seafood. Love, love, love calamari.

Ma Va!!!! Poor Thomas! She's......uhm.....interesting. She's definitely attractive but eeeeeeeek! :unsure: Italy sure does have some different standards in their programming. I'm not a prude by any means but some of the things I saw were kind of cringe worthy. I can't imagine he was okay with her baring all for everyone to see in print and on television. Some things should just be kept between two people. I could be wrong though.

Good for Matteo and speaking out about gay rights!!!!!!! I think it's an issue that everyone should discuss. God knows we certainly have our own issues with it here in America.

Congratulations for learning Italian. I think a tutor would be better because then you would have that interaction with a native speaker. That's the one thing that I'm missing out on. Since I'm not in class at the moment. I don't really have anyone to speak with. I do have a co-worker who is Italian, but I rarely see him and honestly, I think he's more interested in hugging me. He's from Sicily. So he'll talk to me in Italian and I try to answer him back but sometimes I get embarrassed because I feel like an idiot. But I am trying. It's funny, I should take a picture, my house is covered in post-it notes with the word of the item in Italian. My goal is to look at it and use it in a sentence.

Here's a link to help you: www.forvo.com/languages/
    It's a website where native speakers upload themselves speaking words in the different languages.

I never would have guessed that English was your second language. What is your first? I agree, the Italian verbs are difficult, but the grammar like- l'imperfetto e il passato prossimo are currently kicking my butt!

A presto!

11. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hey!

I lived in Fresno. I guess that would be considered central California. My father was in the military and was involved in training Navy SEALs back in the '80s. That's why I've lived all over the U.S. :)

I love forvo.com. I'm glad that a lot of native speakers have embraced the website and have been so kind to help those of us that want to learn another language. I guess that I should say that Vincenzo is a harmless older gentleman. *hahaha* He's just friendly with all the young, pretty women!

Wow, Korea?! That's awesome. I have a friend that lives in Korea. He teaches English and he's also a musician and has tried out for some television show there. I guess it would be something similar to 'American Idol'.

How long have you lived in America? I'm glad that you're here!! :)

12. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Actually his name is James and he does in fact write music. :)

I have not heard of My Daily Phrase Italian. I am going to have to check this out. It sounds like it would be beneficial. My Italian writing definitely needs some help.

Have you seen ZA's latest video for 'Sei vuoi uccidimi? They did a fantastic job on it. I just wish that they could get some exposure here in The States. I recently discovered the group Il Volo. They do operatic pop (that's how they describe it) and it is marvelous! They signed on with Geffen Records here in the U.S. and are finishing up their mini tour of North America. They performed here in Florida and I missed them by two days. Figures. *lol* Here's hoping that maybe they will be the breakthrough for ZA to transition over someday. I wouldn't be opposed to them doing like an opening act/duel show together.

Anywho...are you getting ready for the cooler weather? I can't wait for it. We only have two seasons here in Florida. Hot and hotter. :)

13. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Their English is pretty good too! I love the originality of their music. It's so different. We need more artists like that!

I'm not too optimistic about the crossover either. I do, however, hold out hope to the nth degree. *lol* On Sunday, I was watching a live stream on the computer of ZA. It was a show called La Domenica. They were performing 'Sei Vuoi Uccidimi' and they were only 1 minute and 12 seconds into the song when they were cut off. The show ended and that was that. I couldn't believe it. Poor Thomas and The Maffucci! The trip to get to the studio was longer than the performance. :(

I did do a couple of the Daily Phrase Italian. I love it! He's got a fabulous grasp on the language. Definitely a lot better than the other language software that I have. The sad thing for me is that I took Italian in high school, and like you, I didn't remember much.

I am ready for the cooler weather. It was 76 today. I haven't seen leaves change color in a very long time. When it's 85 degrees on Christmas morning...there's something not right in the world. :)

James is American. He is an English teacher at a school there in Korea.

The Maffucci? Driving? Are we sure it wasn't his stunt double??! *hehe*

BTW, did you ever receive your 'Perdermi' CD? I'm currently waiting for my 'Appena Prima Di Partire' disc. Amazon finally got some. It should be here in a few weeks.

14. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

I did have a nice Thanksgiving! Spent it with the family. Spain sounds like a really great way to spend the holiday. Glad you had a really nice time.

Gearing up for Christmas now. I'll be glad when the holidays are over.

That is so odd about your CD. I have no clue why that would happen. I finally found Scendi on Canada's Amazon. It's a used copy and the last one I need to complete the set of CD's. I just hope it's in as good of condition as the seller says it is. :)

As far as the video for 'Se Vuoi Uccidimi', there isn't any place to watch it here in America *so unfair* :( so..............my suggestion is to go through an Italian proxy server. It's the only way. That's how I have been able to watch all the videos that aren't available to us here in The States. If you need more information on that, let me know and I can assist you with that via the instant messaging here.

15. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

Hi!! a big thank you for being here, it's always so good to have fans from America!!! i love Matteo & Thomas since 2003 and i've created this forum... maybe you already know it...
    if you have questions i'm here...

much love,
    Laura

17 replies since 21/5/2011, 04:43   461 views