Where can I buy ZA's album in America?

« Older   Newer »

1. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

The Caribbean is really nice, well most of it is. Haiti was my favorite but I have to say that I was disappointed with Jamaica. They do make some wonderful Rum drinks though!

The potato ravioli sounds delicious. I'm willing to try anything once. I do think I would have to talk myself into the suckling pig..... I'm definitely a seafood kind of girl. I've always been. Everywhere I've lived *Seattle, California, New England, and now Florida* there has always been an emphasis on seafood. Love, love, love calamari.

Ma Va!!!! Poor Thomas! She's......uhm.....interesting. She's definitely attractive but eeeeeeeek! :unsure: Italy sure does have some different standards in their programming. I'm not a prude by any means but some of the things I saw were kind of cringe worthy. I can't imagine he was okay with her baring all for everyone to see in print and on television. Some things should just be kept between two people. I could be wrong though.

Good for Matteo and speaking out about gay rights!!!!!!! I think it's an issue that everyone should discuss. God knows we certainly have our own issues with it here in America.

Congratulations for learning Italian. I think a tutor would be better because then you would have that interaction with a native speaker. That's the one thing that I'm missing out on. Since I'm not in class at the moment. I don't really have anyone to speak with. I do have a co-worker who is Italian, but I rarely see him and honestly, I think he's more interested in hugging me. He's from Sicily. So he'll talk to me in Italian and I try to answer him back but sometimes I get embarrassed because I feel like an idiot. But I am trying. It's funny, I should take a picture, my house is covered in post-it notes with the word of the item in Italian. My goal is to look at it and use it in a sentence.

Here's a link to help you: www.forvo.com/languages/
    It's a website where native speakers upload themselves speaking words in the different languages.

I never would have guessed that English was your second language. What is your first? I agree, the Italian verbs are difficult, but the grammar like- l'imperfetto e il passato prossimo are currently kicking my butt!

A presto!

17 replies since 21/5/2011, 04:43   462 views