Where can I buy ZA's album in America?

« Older   Newer »

1. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Ciao la mia amica!

Sardegna...huh?! Soooo beautiful!!! The water reminds me of the Caymen Islands. With the rocky, mountainous coastlines I bet they have some great hiking trails.

Did you have a favorite type of food? I've read that the cuisine in Sardegna has gone through a lot of influential changes over the decades. All of that is so fascinating to me.

It occurs to me that I know next to nothing about Thomas and Matteo. :unsure: I did see a video blog that their friend Erika posted on the interwebs, and now that you mention it, Matteo is always in the back seat. *LOL* I suppose why drive if you don't have too! It seems like it would be similar to driving in NYC. Mmmm chocolate cake with coconut flour. How very vegan of him. Chocolate is my absolute weakness!

So Thomas is good with computers and likes cats?!! That sounds like the guy for me! Smart and sensitive. We could get past the whole English/Italian language barrier. *LOL*

I love learning about all the things that make them normal people. The media and the gossip rags only discuss the fame and fortune side and always lose the 'real person'. :(

I'm going to have to try and do some reading....I believe the nice young ladies of this forum have some magazine articles on them. Good thing I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday from work...it'll take me that long to go through them. :lol:

Sorry I wrote you a book! *lol*

17 replies since 21/5/2011, 04:43   462 views