American Fans?!

« Older   Newer »

1. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hi my name is Cristie. I'm from Orlando, Florida. I've just recently discovered Zero Assoluto, this is due to the fact that I'm learning Italian and my professoressa made us watch the Semplicemente video, since then I've been hooked.

I love them! I've watched a ton of stuff on Youtube but my Italian is nowhere near where it should be to understand everything that I've seen. I'm only in my second semester...but I love it.

This section of the board hasn't had much activity lately so I hope the American peeps are still out there! I'd love to hear from someone. :)

2. - Fiorin -

User deleted

Welcome to our Forum Cristie!!!! :)
    I'm Fiorella and I'm from Italy. Please to meet you!!

You are right, the section of board hasn't much activiy lately. So thank you for writing!! I also hope that some American fans write here!! ;)

I think that your teacher is a genius. Unfortunately, the Italian professors do not make us watch Zero Assoluto videos!

I hope your best Italian, so you can better understand the songs, their videos, etc. If you want, we can help you!! ;)

Finally....sorry for my english!!!It is not very good!! :)

3. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Ciao Fiorella! Piacere. I love your name, it is very pretty. :)

I must say that both your country and language are beautiful. I hope to someday travel to Italy. My family's origin is Italian and I will never understand why my ancestors chose to leave that beautiful, ancient country to come here! :lol:

I did have some questions about Thomas and Matteo. What are they like? Their songs seem like they are about relationships and break ups. Are they writing about actual experiences? They are working on a new CD, right? Anything you can tell me about them would be great.

Lastly, Fiorella, your English is very good. Grazie for the offer to help with my Italian. I may need it! I will return the favor for help with English, just ask. That goes for anyone. :)

4. galippa

User deleted

Hi Cristie! I'm Giulia, nice to meet you!
    I can't believe you live in the US and you know Matteo and Thomas! It is wonderful! I love your country (I would like to live there in the future :D), I was in New York 2 years ago withe a sort of ''summer school''
    Your Italian teacher is perfect! You can learn Italian with Zero Assoluto!

How are Matteo and Thomas? They are perfect! Totally handsome and very special! In spite of they are famous singers they are very kind with their fans (last summer there was their concert on 14 of July and I was born on 14 of July... my boyfriend sent theme an e-mail and we met before the concert (it isn't far from my city) and they said to me ''happy b-day''! :wub: Moreover they also met their fan often because they also have conduced a radio programme and some fans went to the radio to meet them and they always met theme happily!! Instead other Italian singers are scorbutic and arrogant!

I will see them again (I have seen them a lot of time...) on 20 Aprile 2011... they will be in Florence (Tuscany) and now I'm writing from the pc next to my father's pc (who is also on the Web) and I have just said him that my favouritesingers have fan also in the USA!!! He has got an indea... if you wanna realize your dream you can come to Italy (you can stay at my home for some days)... If your parents are agree you could see Italy and Matteo and Thomas!

On the 22 of Aprile we will listen their new song! And on 31 of May we will listen their new album!

They have also sung with Nelly Furtado in 2 songs!
    Win or Lose: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGfRsx3wgY
    All good things come to an end: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsgi385iIZk
    here you can listen them singing ''Semplicemente '' in Spanish!: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ueL_r6YNzQ

Sorry for my English! :P

P.S. How old are you? I'm 18...

5. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Ciao Giulia! Piacere! :)

I am overwhelmed with you and your family's generosity. You are incredibly sweet and very kind. Grazie. Unfortunately, I am not able to visit Italy just yet. I work a lot and I would not be able to take a vacation for a while. image At some point in the future, when I make the trip, I would not mind meeting up for a few hours to hang out! We'll have to keep in touch.

New York City is amazing. I love that city. You can literally feel the electricity in the air. :stars: I'm glad you had a great time.

It's great to hear that both Matteo and Thomas are so nice to their fans. I don't understand when celebrities are rude to their fans. After all, the fans are what make them famous! Without the fans...there is no career.

I wish that ZA's music was played here in the States. They have a unique sound that isn't found anywhere on our radios. Everything sounds the same here. <_<

Unless I travel to Italy the closest I will ever come to seeing them perform is on Youtube. :lol:

I'm excited that there will be a new song and album coming out soon! 'Sotto un Pioggia di Parole' is my favorite song!

Grazie for the Youtube links. I had not seen those yet. I hope I'm not the oldest person on this forum...I'm 34.

6. galippa

User deleted

Hi!
    Thank you... :)
    I'm sorry that if you can't come to see them... I will show you the photos :)
    Yes, we will have to keep in touch! :)

Matteo and Thomas are also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thomasdegasperi
    www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thomasdegasperi.secondo
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pro...100001198926762
    this is the official page on it: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/zeroassoluto

I love all their songs... In this moment my favourite one is ''Settimana di ricordi'' (the English title will be ''A week of memories'')

If you wanna know other things about them you can ask me... :)

Don't worry... I think that on this forum you aren't the oldest person... However all people on this forum are kind and nice with the new fans! We are like a ''Web family''

Bye

p.s. if you need help with Italian ask me! ;)

I will write my message also in Italian, so you can practice your Italian.. if you want

Italian message:

Ciao!
    Grazie.. :)
    Mi dispiace che tu non possa venire in Italia per vederli... ti mostrerò le foto :)
    Sì, dobbiamo mantenerci in contatto
    Matteo e Thomas sono anche su facebook:
    www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thomasdegasperi
    www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thomasdegasperi.secondo
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pro...100001198926762
    questa è la loro pagina ufficiale: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/zeroassoluto

Io amo tutte le loro canzoni; in questo momento la mia preferita è ''Settimana di ricordi''
    Se vuoi sapere altre cose su di loro puoi chiedere a me
    Non ti preoccupare, non penso che tu sia la persona più anziana su questo forum... Comunque qui siamo tutti carini e genitli con i nuovi fans! siamo come una famiglia virtuale

Se hai bisogno di aiuto con l'italiano ti aiuterò volentieri
    Ciao!

7. - Fiorin -

User deleted

CITAZIONE (ZAFANUSA @ 4/4/2011, 16:21)
    Ciao Fiorella! Piacere. I love your name, it is very pretty. :)

ahaha Thank you!!! :)

However, Giulia was right: Matthew and Thomas are very nice with their fans and do not show off their popularity.
    If you have any particular questions, ask us!!! ;)

(Comunque Giulia ha ragione: Matteo e Thomas sono veramente carini con i loro fans e non mettono in mostra la loro popolarità. Se hai qualche domanda in particolare, chiedici pure!!)

CITAZIONE (galippa @ 5/4/2011, 14:55)
    Don't worry... I think that on this forum you aren't the oldest person... However all people on this forum are kind and nice with the new fans! We are like a ''Web family''

I share it!! ;)
    In this forum age is not a problem! We are a big family and we are happy to welcome new fan (italian and not)

(Lo condivido/Quoto.
    In questo forum l'età non è un problema. Siamo una grande famiglia e siamo felici di accogliere nuovi fans (italiani e non) )

8. Silvy93_za

User deleted

Hi Cristie, welcome to our fantastic forum (thanks to Buffy, who created it :) )
    I'm Silvia, and I am 17 years old (even if I will be 18 by 10 days :D )..I live in the north of Italy, near to Milan :)
    I think your teacher is a genius, it's a great idea to learn italian by listening to their songs :) unfortunately my teachers don't make us listen to Zero Assoluto's songs, since they don't appreciate italian music :(
    I can say to you, as like as said Giulia, that they are fantastic boys, very kind and always disposable with all the fans :wub:
    I saw them in september, and I passed it fenomenal, it was the most beautiful day in my life...at the end of the concert, I could take a photo with Thomas, and I don't describe the feelings and the emotions I proved :wub: :wub: I haven't got the words, they were too big to be described :wub: :wub:
    However, I wish you could realize your dream :)
    Bye ;)

9. gretucciazero

User deleted

CITAZIONE (ZAFANUSA @ 4/4/2011, 07:47) 
    Hi my name is Cristie. I'm from Orlando, Florida. I've just recently discovered Zero Assoluto, this is due to the fact that I'm learning Italian and my professoressa made us watch the Semplicemente video, since then I've been hooked.

I love them! I've watched a ton of stuff on Youtube but my Italian is nowhere near where it should be to understand everything that I've seen. I'm only in my second semester...but I love it.

This section of the board hasn't had much activity lately so I hope the American peeps are still out there! I'd love to hear from someone. :)

ooh nice to meet you :) I'm Greta :)! Matteo and Thomas are two boys very sweet with their fans *__* I love them! And their songs are fantastic :) Oh yes, Semplicemente is fabulous :) It is one of my favourite songs :D Do you know the others songs? ^^ I hope that you will listen to them *__*
    Bye bye :*

10. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hi Silvia and Greta!

I'm very excited to meet all of you! I wanted to say that you are all so lucky to have met them. I love looking at all of the pictures of them with their fans.

I bought all 3 of ZA's albums on iTunes so I listen to them at home, in my car, and at work. Infatti, I'm listening to them now at work on my iPod. *lol*. I have been learning my pronunciation of Italian words with their music! I write down the lyrics and study them so I can sing along. I can't wait for their new music. I share the music with all of my friends here in the U.S.

My teacher is awesome! She makes us do a lot of internet research about Italy and the culture. Your country is bellissima! :)

Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming.

11. R0by93

User deleted

Hi! Welcome! I'm Roberta, I'm 18 and I'm italian too!
    Matteo and Thomas have got a lot of fans in other parts of the world! It's wonderful!! :rolleyes: They are great! I share all the girls said! They are really special.. :wub:
    I think ZA's songs are very good to learn italian! :)
    I learn english with the english songs too :)
    Continue to listen to them!;)
    Bye!

P. S. Sorry! My english is not perfect!:lol:

12. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hello Roberta, it's a pleasure to meet you! :)

13. debora ZA

User deleted

Hi Cristie! Nice to meet you!
    You're welcome in this forum...
    It's wonderful to find a new fan so long! I'm from Rome where I'm living and working but I love your country and I hope to visit it in the future!
    Sorry for my imperfect English :D
    Bye

14. gretucciazero

User deleted

CITAZIONE (ZAFANUSA @ 8/4/2011, 00:49) 
    Hi Silvia and Greta!

I'm very excited to meet all of you! I wanted to say that you are all so lucky to have met them. I love looking at all of the pictures of them with their fans.

I bought all 3 of ZA's albums on iTunes so I listen to them at home, in my car, and at work. Infatti, I'm listening to them now at work on my iPod. *lol*. I have been learning my pronunciation of Italian words with their music! I write down the lyrics and study them so I can sing along. I can't wait for their new music. I share the music with all of my friends here in the U.S.

My teacher is awesome! She makes us do a lot of internet research about Italy and the culture. Your country is bellissima! :)

Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming.

I hope that a day Matteo and Thomas will go to USA :D *___________* Don't you think so??*___* They're very good at writing and singing songs *___* I love them! They're fantastic!! Which is your favourite CD?? :) Have you listend "Questa Estate Strana" yet?? :D I hope so *__* and the new video??*__* It's crazyy :D

15. ZAFANUSA

User deleted

Hi Debora!! Piacere! I want to travel to Italy and visit Roma, Napoli, Toscana and all the rest of Italy! I am determined to learn Italian. :)

Greta- I wish Thomas and Matteo would come and visit the U.S. I know that if they made an english language cd they would be very popular here.

My favorite cd is Sotto una Pioggia di Parole.

I have heard Questa Estate Strana. Unfortunately, it is not available here in The States. :(

I have not seen a new video. Is there a new video?

21 replies since 4/4/2011, 06:47   210 views