Thomas Ti amo

Ti chiamo di Australia

« Older   Newer »

1. australiana

User deleted

Thomas ti amo molto, mi piace tutto di te, la voce, la faccia, sei provocante (sexy), quando anni hai?? ce` qualcuno che sapere quando anni e Thomas?? io sono 29 anni..vecchia lol

Thomas you make my world when i listen to your music, your very talented, i love your music and everything about you, you are gorgeous.. :iloveu: :thom:

2. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

Thomas is 29! ^_^
    He's was born on 24th July 1977! ;)

If you would like more information about him and his music, please let us know! ^_^
    or click here

3. australiana

User deleted

i know i just did a search i found, Gli Zero Assoluto sono un duo musicale italiano formato da Thomas De Gasperi (Roma, 24 giugno 1977)

He is my age..NICE!

thanks all the same, grazie tanto
    P.s thanks for the english site im so much more informed now, much appreciated xx :loveu:

Edited by australiana - 6/9/2006, 13:24

4. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 6/9/2006, 13:15)
    thanks all the same, grazie tanto

nothing! ^_^

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 6/9/2006, 13:15)
    P.s thanks for the english site im so much more informed now, much appreciated xx :loveu:

oh! great!!! :woot:
    I'm glad you like it! :P

5. assolutamente*esaurita

User deleted

faccio finta d aver capito.. :huh:

6. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 6/9/2006, 14:05)

are you saying you dont understand me, sorry if my italian isnt the best when writing but im trying and learning as i go along

7. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

CITAZIONE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 6/9/2006, 14:05)

lei aveva chiesto quanti anni ha Thomas,
    io le ho risposto. indirizzandola inoltre al fansite in inglese e cmq invitandola fare anche altre domande se ne avesse bisogno, sia su Thomas che sulla sua musica.
    lei a sua volta ha detto che aveva già trovato la data di nascita..
    ma mi ringraziava lo stesso.. ^_^
    poi ha aggiunto di aver visto il mio sito in inglese su Matteo & Thomas
    dove ha potuto conoscere molte cose in + su di loro..e mi ringraziava di nuovo! ^_^
    io a mia volta le ho detto che ero contenta che il sito le fosse piaciuto.. ^_^

8. Eleina#5

User deleted

CITAZIONE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 6/9/2006, 14:05)

:lol:

x australiana: i love Australia :cuori:

9. MaffuccinaSR

User deleted

excuse me for the question...but....how did you know about zero assoluto in australia? I'm very surprised!

10. simona-cetraro

User deleted

i hope so

11. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (MaffuccinaSR @ 7/9/2006, 00:15)
    excuse me for the question...but....how did you know about zero assoluto in australia? I'm very surprised!

We are not deprived over here in Australia, we have RAI on television and i have family in Italy, i heard of Zero Assoluto because they played Semplicemente during the time slots of what was showing on Rai in the background, so i looked up the song and liked them since then, i saw Gigi D'Alessio last september in concert & saw also Pavarotti in November here and many years ago saw toto cutugno, but i love Eros Rammazzotti i have all his albums from the first to his latest Calma Apparente.

So although Australia may seem so far away, when it comes to knowing what is happening around the world we know, Zero is well known among the Italians, obviously the Australians are not going to know them but i have an italian background and been brought up with Italian music. Music is very popular in our family from my father playing the guitar, i play the piano and my brother Dj/Audio engineer/singer and playing both piano & guitar i come from a very musical family.

QUOTE (Eleina#5 @ 7/9/2006, 00:09)
    QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 6/9/2006, 14:05)

:lol:

x australiana: i love Australia :cuori:

Australia is a beautiful country as is Italy, but Sydney and Melbourne out of all the states we have here in Australia would be the best cities to visit. Sydney numbero uno!! ;)

12. Eleina#5

User deleted

I would like coming to Australia a day :rolleyes:

13. Erikap

User deleted

I'm very surprised too..and i'm happy for you because..also if you stay in australia you can watched and listened zero assoluto
    Ps:I'm speaking english so and so....excuse me.. :P

14. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (Erikap @ 7/9/2006, 10:54)
    I'm very surprised too..and i'm happy for you because..also if you stay in australia you can watched and listened zero assoluto
    Ps:I'm speaking english so and so....excuse me.. :P

Yes we are a very developed country, and thats ok with your english im the same with my Italian.

Questo e un foto di Sydney, io abitto fra 20 minuti di questo posto. Sydney Harbour Bridge with the Opera House.image

QUOTE (Eleina#5 @ 7/9/2006, 09:33)
    I would like coming to Australia a day :rolleyes:

when you come to australia, let me know ill take you to all the best spots.. and great nightclubs and bars, you will love it

15. PaTTTy...

User deleted

i love Australia too!! :D so much!!! :woot:

i love the surf!!!! :B): :B): and i love "blue water high" :woot: :woot: :woot:
    you know?? :huh:

and i love Thomas too!!! :P

Australia is a paradise complete.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

66 replies since 6/9/2006, 11:02   2213 views