Saluti dal Canada!

« Older   Newer »

1. Desmo16

User deleted

Hello all,
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all, English and non-English speaking fans of this great band!
    I recently 'discovered' Zero while trying to find out who wrote the song 'Semplicemente' that appears on Youtube for a tribute video to Marco Pantani (Il Pirata), the great cyclist. I am a cyclist too, but unlike Pantani, I am not, nor ever will be, even close to being great.
    Once I found the name of the band, I listened to a couple of other songs, and wow: Awesome music! Though the lyrics would be lost on non-Italian speaking persons, it's not necessary to understand the language to appreciate and be moved by their, at times, rather haunting sound. The electro-acoustic style to me is reminiscent of another great Roman group: Tiromancino.
    Ai dirigenti del gruppo vorrei esprimere la mia speranza di un giorno vedere Zero Assoluto qui (Toronto) al vivo. Del resto, avete gia' incontrato Nelly Furtado...Se no, va bene: magari li vedro' in concerto in Italia.
    Now, if the clowns @ iTunes Canada would offer music from true artists like Zero Assoluto, Tiromancino, Schiller (German), then I (we) would not have to search the world over to purchase CD's or wait until we travel to Europe.
    All the best to everyone. Un gran saluto a tutti in Italia e spero che il 2009 sia un anno felice e prospero per tutti.
    A presto,
    Michael
    (di origine italiana, ma domiciliato in Canada)

2. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

Welcome!
    I loved your message..so great.

hope you can meet 'em very soon, above all..

All the very best to you.. ^_^

3. annelise

User deleted

Wow!!!
    You're from Canada?? I love this country!!!
    Welcome!!!
    I really wish you could see them soon!! :)

I'm french.. and I agree with you for iTunes!!! I don't understand why they don't create one iTunes for all the artists of the world!! It could be more simple for us to have the songs!!

Michael It's a pleasure to know you!!
    Happy new year!! ;)

4. Dant

User deleted

Hi Michael!
    It's great to see that zero assoluto's music has arrived even there in Canada, it mekes me even more proud *-*
    happy new year,
    kisses,
    Daniela.

5. gretucciazero

User deleted

helloooooooooooooo!
    I'm Gretaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

6. Ale93_ZA

User deleted

Welcome!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Alessandra!!!!
    It's gorgeous see that even in Canada there are Zero's fan!!!!
    I hope you can meet them!!!!!
    Thanks and happy new year!!!!!!!!

7. Lucilene

User deleted

Welcome!!...
    around the world every day we can find more fans of Zero Assoluto....fantastic!!!

I also find recently their songs... and I "Semplicemente" loved them.

8. fatimurris

User deleted

I agree, Zero Assoluto is great! please come to Toronto!!!!!

9. degasperina92

User deleted

hello!!! :)

10. zerina4ever

User deleted

hi! :D

9 replies since 29/12/2008, 03:35   253 views