Dates in Germany

« Older   Newer »

1. Anni <3

User deleted

haaii <3..

I'm Anika..I'm 17 years old and I'm from Germany..

I saw Zero Assoluto yesterday in Germany..

and now i want to know if someone knows when they come to Germany again ??'..

I asked them yesterday and they said they will come to Stuttgart and Munich but I don''t know when and if it's right..

I also looked for Dates at the German Zero Assoluto website but there are no Dates or so..=(..

maybe someone of you can help me..it's really important for me..

it would be sooo nice..^^..

lovely greetz from Germany and a nice evening..

Anni <3..

2. Dant

User deleted

Hi Anika! It's great that you like Zero Assoluto ^^
    Unfortunately we havent't got any information yet, just like you. But when we'll know something, you'll surely find a topic on this forum or a news on Zero Assoluto's websites(the italian or the german one), so don't lose hope and help us supporting Zero Assoluto!
    Kisses.
    Dant.

3. gretucciazero

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Dant @ 7/7/2008, 20:55)
    Hi Anika! It's great that you like Zero Assoluto ^^
    Unfortunately we havent't got any information yet, just like you. But when we'll know something, you'll surely find a topic on this forum or a news on Zero Assoluto's websites(the italian or the german one), so don't lose hope and help us supporting Zero Assoluto!
    Kisses.
    Dant.

nn so come se dice ma QUOTE :P

4. Anni <3

User deleted

thx for helping me..i hope they come back soon..=(..maybe it sounds funny but i'm gonna miss them..also i saw them yesterday..it's quiet funny..mh..=(..

5. galippa

User deleted

Hi Anika! I'm Giulia
    I don't know when they return to Germany :(
    but if you want, you can vote for them: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I hope you can see Zero Assoluto soon... they are very kind, nice...

kisses,
    Giulia

6. carmy*

User deleted

Hi!!!Wow...where did you see them???they're hot,right;);)????hihi:)many kisses...**

7. Anni <3

User deleted

I saw them in Mainz..i think you don't know where that is but it's okaii..it doesn't matter..=)..they performed their sonq "Appena prima di partire" in a show caLLed "Fernsehqarten"..hihi..that's a qreat sunday morninq show here..^^..

and yees they are very hot..^^..but aLso veery niice <3..their enqLish is maybe not the best but somehow we understand each other.. :D ..it was really funny..and Thomas speaks a little bit qerman..it was awesome <3..we lauqhed very much..^^..

and now i want to see them aqain..but i don't know when and where..mh.. :( ..that's sad.. :cry: ..

i hope it wiLL happen soon <3..^^..

8. gretucciazero

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Anni <3 @ 10/7/2008, 14:37)
    I saw them in Mainz..i think you don't know where that is but it's okaii..it doesn't matter..=)..they performed their sonq "Appena prima di partire" in a show caLLed "Fernsehqarten"..hihi..that's a qreat sunday morninq show here..^^..

and yees they are very hot..^^..but aLso veery niice <3..their enqLish is maybe not the best but somehow we understand each other.. :D ..it was really funny..and Thomas speaks a little bit qerman..it was awesome <3..we lauqhed very much..^^..

and now i want to see them aqain..but i don't know when and where..mh.. :( ..that's sad.. :cry: ..

i hope it wiLL happen soon <3..^^..

wooooooooooooow have you got a photo with zero assolutooooooooo????????????? :o:

9. Anni <3

User deleted

yees I have a photo with them..*happy*..^^..they were very nice..^^..

10. galippa

User deleted

Hello Anika! I'm happy for you!
    I have found this: http://www.zero-assoluto.de/index02.php , but I can't understand! :P
    Kisses

11. Anni <3

User deleted

thxx..that's the qerman Zero Assoluto website..i know them..i aLso looked for dates but there are no dates.. :cry: ..

general manager

Group

Status
    oh you have a photo with ZA *___*
    lucky you^^

i want it with them too ç.ç
    well, i hope you will see them again^^
    Küsse

13. Anni <3

User deleted

i think i was really lucky, too because you know ZA are not really famous here..not yet..^^..and so it was not very difficuLt to qet a photo with them..and autoqraphs..and we taLked a little bit in enqLish and qerman..^^..it was very funny..i mizz them <'3.. :cry: ..

but you are lucky, too because ZA have soo much dates in italy riqht ?'..and here in qermany they don't have..

so i think we both are lucky in different ways..^^..

general manager

Group

Status
    ^^ yes you are right..

i think that ZA will set dates in germany soon..
    and soon they will become famous^^ it is not difficult :P

SPOILER (click to view)
    excuse me for my english -.-

15. Anni <3

User deleted

i hope so..^^..and i hope it will be veeeery soon <3.. :D ..

51 replies since 7/7/2008, 18:56   1353 views