MUSIC TASTE

who else, what else??

« Older   Newer »

1. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

first of all: where's Australiana? :P

then.. sometimes I listen to Indian classical music.. it's too different from our music but I love it.. :P
    strange? what do you think 'bout dear Mrs. De Gasperi? :D

2. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

hmmm..indian music is interesting! Have you ever watched indian movies where they sing...its very funny!

YEAH where is Australiana?? Maybe we should message her.

BUONA PASQUA !!

3. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

I've whatched indian movies sometimes.. wonderful.. their movies are so crazy and cool.. damn, you can hear their voices, their songs, their 'raga'.. (oh, I really love raga!).. it's funny to know 'Planet Bollywood'.. very different from Hollywood.. lol..
    about music: well, I really love the sound of tabla, the most famous Indian percussion instrument.. do you like some instrument in particular?

4. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

i dont really like one instrument. I used to play the piano...but it got annoying...mostly because i was only 8 years old and i had wanted to learn an instrument, but now since i am grown up! :) I want to learn the guitar!! It seems sooo remarkable...and sooo easy. :)

YEs Bollywood is very interesting...the only thing is that i wish i could speak indian or hindu so i could understand!

5. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

oh, guitar is my love! :wub:
    In fact I really love guitarist such as Clapton, Hendrix, Santana.. of course, I love the sound of guitar.. :wub: good luck on your guitar lessons (someday! :P )..
    I'd love to learn an instrument.. but I haven't time..

piano is magic, i like its sound.. Mika is a really good pianist, do you know?
    it's nice his new single, Love 2day, do you listen to that song?
    I also know that he was on tour in America some weeks ago.. as I told you I like him.. :D but he's a bit commercial.. :lol:
    Grace Kelly is a happy song, so I like it.. 'cause all his songs make me smile.

Edited by buffy Zeta A - 2/3/2008, 19:25

6. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

CIAO!!

Oh he sounds very amazing! :)

Yes i love U2...did you like their duet with Mary J. Blige...it wasnt good to redo that song with her. :) Do you like them??

7. Ann@* la Ragazzuola di Napoli*

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Mrs.De Gasperi @ 12/4/2007, 00:09)
    Yes i love U2...did you like their duet with Mary J. Blige...it wasnt good to redo that song with her. :) Do you like them??

Yes!I like very much this song 'cause it reminds me the 9th of July... :woot:

8. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

oh yes! it reminds me of summer.

9. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Mrs.De Gasperi @ 12/4/2007, 00:09)

hiya..
    I'm sorry 4 the delay.. :unsure:
    have been very busy..and still I am..
    but just wanted to say something 'bout U2 n their music.
    first of all I love their lyrics... they r an example of celebrity with a real heart 4 social justice! :woot:
    and don't forget that Rolling Stone magazine ranked U2 #22 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time in 2004! :woot:
    and Dylan loves Bono too.. :rolleyes:

do you listen to Queen? Freddy Mercury is still an inspiration..

10. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

The greatest singers, musicians and songwriters in world history!!
    :loveu:

11. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

^^^^ yes i agree buffy they are the greatest singers of all time!! And i do love Freddy Mercury and Queens! And also i love Bono and U2 they are relally great singers!!

THanks for the photos by the way!

12. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

nothing! ^_^
    there are also the Rolling Stones in the list of the greatest singers, band and musicians of all time, I've forgotten them.. :lol:
    eternal music.. oh right.. :loveu:

13. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

yes...eternal music.

So any new news about ZA??

14. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

what's new? well.. In these days was certified one platinum CD award for "Appena Prima di Partire".. (hope ya understand my words.. )..
    that's all.. (I guess..):

15. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

oh thats good!! we should take a moment to clap for ZA! :)

I hope i see them very soon...:)

71 replies since 25/3/2007, 12:01   5485 views