MUSIC TASTE

who else, what else??

« Older   Newer »

1. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

ooh ok! that show was pretty good when it was out. Buffy the Vampire Slayer...it was a very good show.

yes..pop music is starting to not be so good. But jesse is pretty good.

i like Franz Ferdinana..also Keane is really good. When i went to Italy last summer they were on TV all the time, and i liked them alot. I also like the Strokes...also i like the Killers. Do you like the Killers?? or Modest Mouse??

Radiohead is pretty good..but i havent heard any of their music lately.

How come the Strokes arent famous there?? Have you heard their music..they are REALLY good!

2. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

well, love Radiohead and love Thom Yorke! :wub: his voice is really is smooth, sad..pretty!
    I heard he had almost a 3 1/2 octave voice! :woot:
    The "Kid A" album is also great...or OK Computer.. :P
    yes, you haven't heard any of their music lately 'cause the band is without a record contract since 2005.. :unsure:

The Killers? I only heard Mr. Brightside, and I like it..I like their sounds..
    I don't know Modest Mouse.. in fact in Italy they are not much famous..

have you ever heard Stairway To Heaven? I loooooove this song!
    oh, I really love Led Zep.. :P are they still famous and loved there, aren't? :P
    eternal music..

3. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

Well...most music in America still lives, but i dont know much about Led Zep...i dont know if they are still around. :unsure:

I dont know who Thom Yorke is actually...sometimes music doesnt reach America...you have to go out and research music yourself...because america only plays the music thats popular and pop sounding....like Jesse McCartney! :wub:

Oh that is sad about RadioHead..i liked them to, but now they dont have record contract?? :(

Modest Mouse isnt that famous here either...i just know that they are pretty good, and so is the Killers. But all in all i still kinda like Pop music...not sure why, even though The Killers are very popular here. :yuppi:

Do you like the Beatles...in America they came out with a new album called, Love have you heard about it?? its supposed to be REALLy good. :D

Also what other italian singers do you like besides ZA. I like Carmen Consoli (my mom knows her...she used to go to school with some of my mom's siblings.), also i like Luca Dirisio...and even tohugh they are old i liike Daniele Silvestri, and Claudio Baglioni. :jump:

Who else is famous in Italy?? :yuppi:

4. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

well.. I think Led Zeppelin are still famous there, their music is eternal..
    Jimmy Page still is one of the best guitarist of all time..I think..
    but the new generation don't know them at all..

my fav italian artists are Pier Cortese, Simone Cristicchi, Subsonica, Velvet..
    in Italy are very famous singers such as Biagio Antonacci, Ligabue, Vasco Rossi, Laura Pausini, Giorgia.. and many more..
    but I don't listen to them.. :unsure:
    I love ZA since 2003, I love their sound, but usually I don't listen to Italian music..
    I much prefer American and English music.. :P

Oh! the Fab4! I love them, obviously! Great, everyone loves them!!
    know, love the cover of their new album, I heard about it in a copy of Mojo Magazine (this February)..and I loved it!

I often listen to Maroon 5.. do you like them?

5. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

Ahh Led Zepplin is ok i guess....not sure i dont really listen to heavy rock music! :D

oooh i love SUBSONICA!! the are sooo good! i have their album. I dont really know much about new Italian music, because my italian side of the family usually listens to older italian music...so new singers...i dont really know. :blink:

I also listen to American music and British music...can i ask you a question?
    I sometimes watch TRL Italia when i go to Italy, and EVERY time they have American celebrities and singers there....how come italian people listen to american music when they cant understand english...?? You understand english so i know why you do....but some people dont and they still listen to the music...it seems odd to me. :rolleyes: :)

I dont know the Fab4 actually...sorry...are they good??

Maroon 5 is ok..i guess. Some of their songs are good. And since i listen to more popper songs...i like them. :woot:

:jump:

6. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

the Beatles sometimes are called 'the fab4'.. ^_^

good question! well, in Italy we usually listen to American and English music.. but nobody understands what the songs mean..
    they love the sound, but they can't love the lyrics.. -_-

Subsonica are a really good band, I've got Terrestre and Amorematico, two good albums..
    if you wanna know more about the new Italian music, here I am! I'm always happy to write about it..

7. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

Ah si grazie! i love Italian music..and american too. Have you heard the song Sono Io by Cladio Baglioni...its pretty good and its on my Ipod. :woot:

OO ok Fab4..i get it now! :)

yes...thats what everyone tells me about that. Italians like the sound, but dont understand the lyrics...i couldnt do that! If i dont know what a song means i go crazy ! :lol:

Yes..we should talk about Italian music.... :within:

8. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

I don't like Baglioni very much but I've heard that song and I like it! ^_^
    great singer..

uhm, why don't you listen to something by Pier Cortese? he's really good!

Edited by buffy Zeta A - 1/4/2007, 20:59

9. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

I have heard of him but not his music....is h e good??

Yes that song is VERY good!

10. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

yeah, he's really good!
    go to his myspace, here is: www.myspace.com/piercortese
    so you can listen to his amazing music! ^_^ let me know..

11. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

Hes ok...he kinda sounds Spanish..:) Just kidding...he is from roma??

12. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

spanish? no, no, he's from Rome. I think he sounds like japanese musicians, such as Sakamoto..
    anyway, an italian pop idol is Paolo Meneguzzi, he has many many fans here..but also in Latin America! I like his songs, his most famous albums are: Lei E', Favola and Musica.
    the first one was out in 2003, and you can listen to songs such as "In nome dell'amore" "lei è", "vero falso" and the magic "una regola d'amore"..
    from the second album I only like "Non capiva che l'amavo"..
    his last cd, Musica, is good.. but as you know I don't listen to pop music very much..

hey, do you listen to Jimi Hendrix? Little Wing, one of his most famous song, is totally awesome!

13. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

oh thanks...maybe i will start lstening to him...he sounds really good. I listen to Jimi Hendrix sometimes..He is pretty good, but kind of old.

14. buffy Zeta A

User deleted

well, I usually listen to old music.. :P

do you like Kasabian? Noel Gallagher once said "if Kasabian do their job you won't need Oasis soon!".. :woot:

15. Mrs.De Gasperi

User deleted

yes i can tell that you like old songs! :)

I dont really like Oasis very much thoguh...every time i see them they seem like they are drunk :P

71 replies since 25/3/2007, 12:01   5485 views