da derivare il Assoluto Fans

Where are all the Assoluto fans are from?

« Older   Newer »

1. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (marty_fungo @ 13/9/2006, 12:37)
    QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 12:37)
    roma????ke fortuna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t invidio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (australiana @ 13/9/2006, 12:35)
    QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 12:26)
    vuoi dire da dove veniamo?se ho capito bene...io palermo,sicilia

si, mi dispiace, non scrive bene italiano

ma stai tranquilla!!!6 bravissima!!!!lo potresti anke insegnare l'italianoo!!! ;)

^_^ ci 6 mai stata??

quando piccolo 8 anni, mio cugino di bara Napoli stato qui ultimo anno per 5 messe e`io imparare da lui, piu meglio..

i went to italy when i was young, i was 8 years old. My cousin who lives in Bara Napoli (Scarey) came to visit us last november and stayed for 5 months i learn't alot from him and my italian speaking and writing became better but not the best in writing, much better speaking.. but im trying..this forum is practice for me and i appreciate all the corrections, thanks xx :tulipano:

2. assolutamente*esaurita

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 13/9/2006, 12:44)
    CITAZIONE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 12:33)
    è spagnola!!^_^

grazie...are you been offensivo to me by any chance

t 6 arrabbiata?!??..io stavo cercando solo d farti capire :cry: :cry:

3. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (ghisbi82 @ 13/9/2006, 12:47)
    io sono di carpi, vicino a modena! io voglio venire in australia, ma solo per i cangurotti e i koala :wub:

carino...

QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 12:52)
    QUOTE (australiana @ 13/9/2006, 12:44)
    QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 12:33)
    è spagnola!!^_^

grazie...are you been offensivo to me by any chance

t 6 arrabbiata?!??..io stavo cercando solo d farti capire :cry: :cry:

no, scusi pensiero cosi ma sbagliato :) :)

4. assolutamente*esaurita

User deleted

se se...kmq io nn ce l'ho kn te :cry:

5. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 13:04)

cose` kmq?? tuuto e` bene :D

6. hexe78

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 13/9/2006, 13:07)
    CITAZIONE (assolutamente*esaurita @ 13/9/2006, 13:04)

cose` kmq?? tuuto e` bene :D

Kmq=cmq=comunque=anyway ;)

e si, come ha già detto assolutamente*esaurita sono spagnola ^_^

7. mory*

User deleted

Hi Belinda!!
    I'm a sicilian's girl..my name is Morena!I live in Randazzo, small country in Sicily east!

Edited by mory* - 13/9/2006, 21:11

8. soledelmattino

User deleted

hello!!I came from sicily! I don't speak well english,but if you speak in english I understand all! bye!!

9. JessikaMaffucci

User deleted

Io sono di Torino!

10. australiana

User deleted

great to see where everyone is from, my father is originally from Santa Lucia Di Mela in Sicily and my Mother is from capri Napoli.
    I come from a big Italian family, the only relatives i have in italy are my parents aunties n uncles and their cousins which would make them my second cousins, everyone else is here.

11. Sunnytety

User deleted

I'm from Cosenza...But if your parents are italian, why do you live in Australia??

12. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunnytety @ 14/9/2006, 13:33)
    I'm from Cosenza...But if your parents are italian, why do you live in Australia??

My father migrated to australia for an adventure at the age of 18 alone, my mum migrated here when she was sixteen with her family but where to stay here for two years only, but then she met my father and they married and so did her other brothers and sisters so they never went back to italy to live.

Later my fathers family migrated as well, so we are all, here, they came for a better life, we have alot of job opportunities here in Australia, you finish university, straight away you have a job, i guess in this instant, We are very lucky in Australia.

13. mirtilla79

User deleted

io sono nata e cresciuta a torino, ma ho origini siciliane (i miei sono nati in un paesino in provicia di messina, am sono arrivati a torino giovanissimi: mia madre era bambina e mio padre qnd si sono fidanzati)

14. Sunnytety

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 15/9/2006, 05:17)
    CITAZIONE (Sunnytety @ 14/9/2006, 13:33)

My father migrated to australia for an adventure at the age of 18 alone, my mum migrated here when she was sixteen with her family but where to stay here for two years only, but then she met my father and they married and so did her other brothers and sisters so they never went back to italy to live.

Later my fathers family migrated as well, so we are all, here, they came for a better life, we have alot of job opportunities here in Australia, you finish university, straight away you have a job, i guess in this instant, We are very lucky in Australia.

Wow....In your description Australia seems the Heaven!!!

15. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunnytety @ 15/9/2006, 12:33)
    QUOTE (australiana @ 15/9/2006, 05:17)
    QUOTE (Sunnytety @ 14/9/2006, 13:33)

Wow....In your description Australia seems the Heaven!!!

i don't know about heaven, but it is a magnifcant country with no trouble, mafia related anyway...

96 replies since 13/9/2006, 11:19   2359 views