Thomas Ti amo

Ti chiamo di Australia

« Older   Newer »

1. chazy4zero

User deleted

we all love thomas...but i prefer matteo...for me he is very special....

2. Elisabeth87

User deleted

yes...I know it's very difficult that we could have some chance with Thomas, but the hope it's the last to die!
    I know you could say I'm a dreamer... but I think that everyone here is a dreamer too... yourself too!! or not?
    kisses!!! :D ;) :P :rolleyes: :hey:

3. australiana

User deleted

of course we dream, i dream that thomas could be mine, but my dreams are so unrealistic compared to yours, at least you live in Italy you have a much better chance than i, living in Australia, and the day they come here to promote themselves are looking quite slim. I guess dreaming is a good way to get away from the reality of the world and i think there is nothing wrong with that.

4. thomasina de gasperi '90

User deleted

I love thomas!!!!!!!!!!

5. pazza degli zero in modoassoluto

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 6/9/2006, 12:02)
    Thomas ti amo molto, mi piace tutto di te, la voce, la faccia, sei provocante (sexy), quando anni hai?? ce` qualcuno che sapere quando anni e Thomas?? io sono 29 anni..vecchia lol

Thomas you make my world when i listen to your music, your very talented, i love your music and everything about you, you are gorgeous.. :iloveu: :thom:

Non sei vecchia!
    Tu e Thomas avete la stessa età!! :P

:iloveu: :thom: :wub:

6. Elisabeth87

User deleted

CITAZIONE (australiana @ 15/10/2006, 12:30)
    of course we dream, i dream that thomas could be mine, but my dreams are so unrealistic compared to yours, at least you live in Italy you have a much better chance than i, living in Australia, and the day they come here to promote themselves are looking quite slim. I guess dreaming is a good way to get away from the reality of the world and i think there is nothing wrong with that.

yes, i completly agree with you!
    But why can't you come here in Italy?on holiday for instance!
    It would be impossible for you?It would be very nice!
    Italy is very very wonderful....it wouldn't be an awful idea!
    however, i would be very happy to meet an australian girl, so i would improve my english!
    Tell me what you think about it!
    bye bye!

7. JessikaMaffucci

User deleted

no ma quale vekkia sei ancora giovane!!!

8. Elisabeth87

User deleted

CITAZIONE (JessikaMaffucci @ 18/10/2006, 15:12)
    no ma quale vekkia sei ancora giovane!!!

già!!!!! :D

9. Marty_91

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    of course we dream, i dream that thomas could be mine, but my dreams are so unrealistic compared to yours, at least you live in Italy you have a much better chance than i, living in Australia, and the day they come here to promote themselves are looking quite slim. I guess dreaming is a good way to get away from the reality of the world and i think there is nothing wrong with that

Do u really think that we have more chances than you?? I live in Rome near them..but i'm only 15 and u are so right..they can have every girls that they want..like models..or beautiful girls ecc.. The hope is the last to die! true. I love them...but i'm so young 4 them..
    i like to dream and my only hope is that one day i'll meet them and i'll speak with them.. hehe however i'm Martina..nice to meet u!! XOXO

10. Elisabeth87

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Marty_91 @ 20/10/2006, 16:38)
    CITAZIONE
    of course we dream, i dream that thomas could be mine, but my dreams are so unrealistic compared to yours, at least you live in Italy you have a much better chance than i, living in Australia, and the day they come here to promote themselves are looking quite slim. I guess dreaming is a good way to get away from the reality of the world and i think there is nothing wrong with that

Do u really think that we have more chances than you?? I live in Rome near them..but i'm only 15 and u are so right..they can have every girls that they want..like models..or beautiful girls ecc.. The hope is the last to die! true. I love them...but i'm so young 4 them..
    i like to dream and my only hope is that one day i'll meet them and i'll speak with them.. hehe however i'm Martina..nice to meet u!! XOXO

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... i'm only 19... and the situation isn't so different from that one of Martina.... 10 years of difference are too much! who has teeth, doesn't have bread, and who has bread, doesn't have teeth....unfortunatly!!!! :cry:
    My desire is that one of meet them and maybe become friends.......MAGARI!!!!!!! :cry:

11. Marty_91

User deleted

Oi ma sei italiana??! altrimenti non mi sforzo + di tnt a parlare inglese! uahuahahu Bacini

12. Elisabeth87

User deleted

io si sn italiana!!!!!abito nella prov di modena!!!!!!!
    magari fossi inglese!!!!cosi' saprei la lingua benissimo!(è il mio sogno sapere benissimo l'inglese....insieme ovviam a quello di conoscere gli ZA!!!)
    bacetto!

13. Marty_91

User deleted

hehe stessa cosa..l'inglese è difficile..-.-

14. Elisabeth87

User deleted

faremo tutte 2 le cose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sn speranzosa!!!in usa cn gli za!!!! ci sta!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Marty_91

User deleted

ahuahahu giusto!!!!

66 replies since 6/9/2006, 11:02   2213 views