Thomas Ti amo

Ti chiamo di Australia

« Older   Newer »

1. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (PaTTTy... @ 8/9/2006, 21:24)
    i love Australia too!! :D so much!!! :woot:

i love the surf!!!! :B): :B): and i love "blue water high" :woot: :woot: :woot:
    you know?? :huh:

and i love Thomas too!!! :P

Australia is a paradise complete.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thank you its nice to hear that italians love Australia, it is a beautiful place, i have to say, but i also love italy very much, im visiting italy next year in spring time, i dont like the heat very much so i thought best to come up when its not too hot or cold...

2. =saretta =

User deleted

I love australia,too..is a beautifolu place..
    and "australiana" (i don't know your name) nice to meet you!i'm sara! ^_^

3. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (=saretta = @ 9/9/2006, 15:42)
    I love australia,too..is a beautifolu place..
    and "australiana" (i don't know your name) nice to meet you!i'm sara! ^_^

Grazie, yes Australia is beautiful, my name is Belinda,nice to meet you Sara

4. PaTTTy...

User deleted

=australiana,9/9/2006, 15:39]
    thank you its nice to hear that italians love Australia, it is a beautiful place, i have to say, but i also love italy very much, im visiting italy next year in spring time, i dont like the heat very much so i thought best to come up when its not too hot or cold...

well.. i'm not from Italy... i am from Venezuela (southamerica) :P

5. giadina the best

User deleted

ke simpatico quel thomas! io qnd l'ho visto al concerto da me a catania mi sn fatta trp risate...!

6. cloe_93

User deleted

si sono propri daccordo thomas è simpaticissimo :thom: :iloveu:

7. assolutamente*esaurita

User deleted

bene..-nn è adatto a me sto topik!!!!!!

8. assolutamente*esaurita

User deleted

...confermo...

9. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (PaTTTy... @ 10/9/2006, 19:14)
    =australiana,9/9/2006, 15:39]

well.. i'm not from Italy... i am from Venezuela (southamerica) :P

sorry about that i realised after i posted you weren't from italy..mi dispace

10. thomasina de gasperi '90

User deleted

anki faccio finta di aver capito!!! l'inglese lo mastico poco o niente!!!!ps: per australiana: beata te ke hai l'eta di thomas!!! è davvero bellissimo!!! image image image image image image image image image image
    ps2: qualcuno glielo traduca!!! please!!

11. Elisabeth87

User deleted

for australiana from thomasina degasperi90 (nn so il tuo nome..m disp...i don't know her name):
    she said that you are luky because you are 29 years old...like thomas....it 's wonderful...and i say: He is wonderful!:):):)

12. Margoo

User deleted

Helloy.
    I love ZA and somebody speak Russia???

13. thomasina de gasperi '90

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Elisabeth87 @ 20/9/2006, 19:55)
    for australiana from thomasina degasperi90 (nn so il tuo nome..m disp...i don't know her name):
    she said that you are luky because you are 29 years old...like thomas....it 's wonderful...and i say: He is wonderful!:):):)

mi kiamo martina!!! grazie 1000 :D

14. Elisabeth87

User deleted

ok, marina! prego...nn c'è di ke!:):):):)

scusa volevo scrivere martina...ma nn è venuta la T...PARDON...MARTINA!:):)

15. australiana

User deleted

QUOTE (Elisabeth87 @ 20/9/2006, 19:55)

i understood that she thought it was awesome for me to be the same age of Thomas, but it really doesn't make a difference cause i live in Australia and the chances of me ever meeting Thomas is very slim, maybe if i do actually stick to my plan to come to italy next year or if they ever come down here on a promotional tour, then maybe, otherwise..it really doesnt matter how old we all are we don't ever have a chance with him, he would have a million girls, models, actresses that a beautiful after him for sure

:nice:

66 replies since 6/9/2006, 11:02   2213 views